At Thiel Insurance Group, LLC, we take pride in going the extra mile to deliver the quality customer service you expect and deserve. We accomplish this in part by offering a range of options so you can find the policy or policies that fit your needs. Should you ever need to use your insurance, our staff at Thiel Insurance Group, LLC, will be there to help you with every step of the claims process as well. We are committed to ensuring you are happy with choosing Thiel Insurance Group, LLC, for your insurance needs, year after year.
Our Door is Always Open
Call Thiel Insurance Group, LLC, first! Our staff is ready to help you with a variety of insurance needs. If and when you have any questions don’t be afraid to contact us for the answers. Additionally, your insurance needs may change from year to year. Give us a call, stop in the office or send us an email if you:
- Get a new car — We can let you know the approximate premium before you make your purchase.
- Have an accident —It is important to contact us as soon as possible so we can get your claim rolling and answer any questions you may have.
- Start a new business — We can assist you with all of your business insurance needs and answer any questions you may have about protecting your business.
- Add to your family – First, congratulations! Second, you will want to make sure you have the right health insurance and life insurance.
- Buy new toys – You’ll want to insure your motorcycle, boat, ATV, snowmobile or other recreational vehicle just as you’d insure your every day car or truck.
You may also be adding a new driver, making changes to your coverage and more. Whatever the question or situation, we are happy to take the time to speak with you and help to answer your questions.
Billing & Payments
Have billing questions? Please contact us and we’d be happy to assist you. You can call us anytime during normal business hours or send us an email if it’s after hours and we’ll get back to you as soon as we possible.
Should something happen and you need to file a claim, it is strongly recommended that you call your agent first. The staff at Thiel Insurance Group, LLC, is here to assist you and help you to start the claim process. Whether it is a minor event, such as a cracked windshield, or a major, life changing event such as a house fire, we will help you through the process of repairing or replacing your covered loss.